Safety Jacket: Hi Vis Law Enforcement Reversible Bomber: Waterproof: 2-Tone
This Hi Vis Safety Jacket is an ANSI Class 3 compliant 2-Tone Waterproof Bomber. Our VEA® brand (Visibility Enhanced Apparel) High Visibility Jackets feature 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material. The Law Enforcement Reversible Police Bomber is versatile and breathable with Teflon waterproof treatment. Optional zip in liner: VEA-625 is available for added customization and fortification.
Be sure to take advantage of our in-house art and production department to create your own personalized garments.
Give us a call to discuss available options. 1-302-394-0338
VEA-462-ST-LB High Visibility Safety Features
- ANSI/ISEA Type P Class 3 Compliant
- 2" Retro reflective Tape with 360 Degree Reflective Coverage
- High Visibility Lime - a.k.a. Fluorescent Yellow
- Double Horizontal Reflective Banded Torso
- Double Horizontal Reflective Banded Sleeves
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 8906 Silver Fabric Trim
- 320D Durable Nylon & Polyester Fabric with Teflon Waterproof & Breathable Coating
- Reversible - High Visibility Fluorescent Lime & Midnight Navy or Just Midnight Navy
- Bomber Style Jacket
- Perfect For Law Enforcement
- 5-Way Waterproof Breathable Systems Gear
- Side Vent Equipment/Weapon Fast Access Zippers
- Zip Closure with Snap Storm Flap
- Zip Through Collar
- 2 Zip Closure Chest Pockets
- 2 Hook & Loop Closure Waist Bellows Pockets With Side Hand Warmers (Midnight Navy Side)
- 2 Waist Slit Pockets (Lime Side)
- 2 Side Zip Closure Sleeve Pockets (Lime Side)
- Badge Tab (Midnight Navy Side)
- Military Style Shoulder Epaulets (Midnight Navy Side)
- Hook & Loop Adjustable Storm Cuffs (Midnight Navy Side)
- YKK Zippers
- Drop In 3-Panel Panel Hood with Storm Closure & Adjustable Barrel Clips
- Optional Zip In Liner Available For Added Fortification
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 8906 Silver Fabric Trim is certified to meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Level 2 retroreflective performance.
|Jacket Exterior Chest|
|All measurements are in inches to the exterior of the garment.|
The certificates are issued to our High Visibility Apparel after independent testing certifies the material meets or exceeds ANSI/ISEA specifications in lab tests.
These include but are not limited to: Chromaticity, Breathability, Water Resistance, Photometric Performance, Abrasion, Washing Cycles, Colorfastness and Rainfall Performance.